[CESG] CESG-P-2023-10-008 Approval to release CCSDS 529.1-R-1, Mission Operations—Mission Planning and Scheduling Services (Red Book, Issue 1) for CCSDS Agency review

CCSDS Secretariat thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Mon Mar 18 18:09:05 UTC 2024

Dear CESG Members,

Conditions for approval of CCSDS 529.1-R-1, Mission Operations—Mission Planning and Scheduling Services (Red Book, Issue 1) have either been explicitly disposed to the satisfaction of the AD(s) who voted to approve with conditions or have been deemed disposed due to lack of response within the period of time allowed in CCSDS A02.1-Y-4, Organization and Processes for the Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems. The Secretariat will now proceed with CMC polling to authorize release for Agency review.