[CESG] [EXTERNAL] CYSAT 2024 - tutorial on CCSDS SDLS protocols

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Feb 7 17:36:38 UTC 2024

Thanks Ignacio.  I’m not surprised that you find the NIST SP 800-160 to be useful.  I think it is too.  That said, I do think it could be even better.

Whether you choose to use any of what I sent in your talk, if you, as one of our CCSDS Security experts, could make the time available I’d really like to get your feedback on those RASDS Security topics.  This is really true for all of the ADs, there is something in there for each of your areas.

This document will shortly come out for CESG review and it will need CESG approval.  If there are issues about any of this I’d like to address them now.

Thanks, and best regards, Peter