[CESG] [EXTERNAL] Spring '24 Meeting Opening Plenary - Arrival/Presentations

Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Apr 27 20:23:07 UTC 2024

Hi Amber,

Thank you for the update and putting all the slide together.   The slides look good.  One minor thing I noticed is that the formatting for CSS and SIS slides seems a little off.  I don’t know if you will have time to adjust prior to Monday’s presentation.  By way of contrast the formatting for the CSS Area individual slides (in the same directory) looks okay.   I captured screenshots to show an example of the CSS Area slide differences below.  The SIS slides look a little more “wild” to me.

I look forward to seeing you on Monday morning.

Best regards,
-Erik

In complete deck:
[cid:image001.png at 01DA98A5.5B821B10]