[CESG] Updated CSS Area slides for Lunar Interop Forum

Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de
Wed Apr 24 07:20:56 UTC 2024

Hi Peter,

conceptually I agree with you, since the additional boxes you added in the two charts give the full extension of CSS and SIS. What I’m a bit scared of is that we end up in “psychedelic” picture with so many colours overlapping that could make the understanding even more difficult. Probably boxes (or polygons) in a different colour could work better. I’m however still convinced that a verbal description would make everything much clearer.