[CESG] CESG-P-2023-06-004 Approval to release CCSDS 142.0-P-1.1, Non-Coherent Optical Communications Coding and Synchronization (Pink Sheets, Issue 1.1) for CCSDS Agency review

CCSDS Secretariat thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Tue Sep 26 20:02:15 UTC 2023

Dear CESG Members,

Conditions for approval of CCSDS 142.0-P-1.1, Non-Coherent Optical Communications Coding and Synchronization (Pink Sheets, Issue 1.1) have been disposed to the satisfaction of the AD(s) who voted to approve with conditions. The Secretariat will now proceed with CMC polling to authorize release for Agency review.