[CESG] [Secretariat] CCSDS Resolution SEA-R-2023-10-001, appointment of Marcus Wallum as the SEA Security WG Deputy Chair

Thomas Gannett thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Wed Oct 11 16:41:55 UTC 2023

Hi, Daniel: >> If there are additional candidates actually 2.3.3.4 is very
unclear on how to proceed (I did not have the case yet).

The controlling language is, “The respective AD shall determine nominees
based on the proposed candidates”: that is to say, the AD is ultimately
responsible for choosing a nominee from one or more candidates.

Best regards,

Tom Gannett

Logothete, L.L.C.

thomas.gannett at tgannett.net