[CESG] CESG-P-2023-10-004 Approval to publish CCSDS 504.0-B-2, Attitude Data Messages (Blue Book, Issue 2)

CCSDS Secretariat thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Wed Dec 20 20:44:01 UTC 2023

Dear CESG Members,

Conditions for approval of CCSDS 504.0-B-2, Attitude Data Messages (Blue Book, Issue 2) have been disposed to the satisfaction of the AD(s) who voted to approve with conditions. The Secretariat will now proceed with CMC polling to authorize publication.
CCSDS 504.0-B-2, Attitude Data Messages (Blue Book, Issue 2)

Categories:	Poll Condition Closure

Dear all,

all fine from my side, you can remove my conditions.

Regards,

Tomaso