[CESG] [EXTERNAL] Fall 2022 Opening Plenary Agenda

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 20 21:55:52 UTC 2021

Agreed.  I’ll create a short “Role of the CESG”, drawing from the CCSDS Org & Proc doc.

Thanks, Peter

From: CESG <cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org> on behalf of CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - CESG Exec <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 7:51 AM
To: CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - CESG Exec <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>, CCSDS Secretariat <secretariat at mailman.ccsds.org>, Sami Asmar <sami.w.asmar at jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [CESG] Fall 2022 Opening Plenary Agenda

Dear CESG and Others,

Following is a draft agenda for the opening plenary tomorrow based on input form Klaus-Juergen. The “Role of the CESG” topic is tentative on Peter Shames’s agreement. If you would like to present an additional topic, please let Klaus-Juergen and myself know; we have time in the agenda to spare.

You may present your own slides, but please send a copy to me afterwards so I can prepare a single presentation for distribution. We will be recording the plenary for anyone who is unable to attend.

Time (UTC)

Duration

Topic

Presenter

14:00

5 minutes

Welcome

Sami Asmar – CCSDS General Secretary

14:05

10 minutes

Introduction

Klaus-Juergen Schulz – CESG Chair

14:15

10 minutes

Role of the CESG

Peter Shames – SEA Area Director

14:25

10 minutes

SIS Workplan

Tomaso de Cola – SIS Area Director

14:35

10 minutes

SLS Workplan

Ignacio Aguilar – SLS Area Director

14:45

10 minutes

SOIS Workplan

Jonathan Wilmot – SOIS Area Director

14:55

10 minutes

CSS Workplan

Erik Barkley – CSS Area Director

15:05

10 minutes

MOIMS Workplan

Mario Merri – MOIMS Area Director

15:15

10 minutes

SEA Workplan

Peter Shames – SEA Area Director

15:25

5 minutes

Code of Conduct

Michael Blackwood - Secretariat

15:30

5 minutes

Spring 2022 Meetings

Michael Blackwood - Secretariat

15:35

Adjournment

Klaus-Juergen Schulz – CESG Chair

Best regards,

Michael Blackwood
CCSDS Secretariat
mblackwood at asrcfederal.com<mailto:mblackwood at asrcfederal.com>
o: (301) 837-3901
7000 Muirkirk Meadows Drive, Beltsville, MD 20705
asrcfederal.com<https://urldefense.us/v3/__https:/www.asrcfederal.com/__;!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!emhDqt5TkwYdwrY-kvDg2EqVd28aZr1aTRJNyMb6DKO5323P5CiImX8w_fTeiRo_tL_yUOhp$> | Purpose Driven. Enduring Commitment.

The preceding message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2512, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is confidential, protected by attorney-client or other privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error and destroy the original message and all copies.