[CESG] Fwd: [MOIMS] New Projects approved via instant poll by CMC

Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int
Fri Oct 26 15:46:01 UTC 2018

Dear Mario, dear David,
sorry , I have overlooked to put your two NAV projects in the list of CMC
approved projects.
The CMC did not request a concept paper for those two projects.

So, in total, for the MOIMS area, the following has been approved by "show
of hands" (a.k.a. instant poll):

NAV Working Group:
•NAV-1:  Request to create new project for revision of CCSDS 508.0
Conjunction Data Message
•NAV-2:  Request to create new project for development of 503.0 Tracking
Data Message V3
SM&C Working Group:
•SM&C-3: Approve new project for 5-y revision of MO Reference Model MB
•SM&C-4: Approve new project for 5-y revision of XTCE GB
•SM&C-5: Approve new project for 5-y revision of XTCE Element Description
GB
•SM&C-6: Approve new project for MO File Management Service BB

I will inform  Brian that also for the two NAV projects it is not required
to issue the relevant CMC Poll, and that the projects can be entered in
CWE as approved projects  (or transition from draft to approved, as
needed).

Kind regards,
Margherita

Margherita di Giulio
Data Systems Infrastructure Division (OPS-GI)

European Space Agency ESA/ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
D-64293 Darmstadt - Germany
Tel: +49-6151-902779