[CESG] CESG-P-2017-08-009 Conditions

Thomas Gannett thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Mon Oct 30 16:33:43 UTC 2017

Dear CESG Members:

Conditions for approval of CESG-P-2017-08-009 Approval to publish CCSDS 766.2-B-1, Voice and Audio Communications (Blue Book, Issue 1) have been resolved to the satisfaction of the ADs who voted to approve with conditions. The Secretariat will now proceed with CMC polling.

Thomas Gannett
thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
+1 443 472 0805