[Cesg-all] [Response Required] CCSDS Fall Meeting Opening Plenary Presentation

Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de
Mon Oct 30 16:20:04 UTC 2023

Amber,

Please note that Bob Durst is the DTN WG chair, while the SIS AD it’s myself.

Btw, I’ve already sent the SIS slides last Friday.

Tomaso
Sent from my iPhone

On 30. Oct 2023, at 14:53, Massaquoi, Amber S via CESG-All <cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org> wrote:

Hello CESG-All Members!

The Fall meetings in The Hague, Amsterdam hosted by the European Space Agency (ESA) are fast approaching. Please send your presentations for the opening plenary to me no later than Thurs, Nov 2 5PM/EDT.

The agenda for the opening plenary is as follows:

Topic

Presenter

Welcome – ESA

TBD

Introduction

Klaus-Juergen Schulz – CESG Chair

Role of the CESG

Peter Shames – SEA Area Director

MOIMS Workplan

Daniel Fisher – MOIMS Area Director

SIS Workplan

Bob Durst– SIS Area Director

SLS Workplan

Ignacio Aguilar – SLS Area Director

SOIS Workplan

Jonathan Wilmot – SOIS Area Director

CSS Workplan

Erik Barkley – CSS Area Director

SEA Workplan

Peter Shames – SEA Area Director

Adjournment

Klaus-Juergen Schulz – CESG Chair

The opening plenary will only be 1-hr long and due to space constraints, its timeliness will directly affect the start of working group sessions that follow. Each of you will have 5 minutes to brief your 1-2 slides. I can provide you with a template if you prefer, but for now, please work on the content you wish to share, and I will handle the editing.

If you have any questions or concerns, please advise.

Thank you,

Amber

Amber Massaquoi

Program Analyst / CCSDS Secretariat
amassaquoi at asrcfederal.com<mailto:amassaquoi at asrcfederal.com>
amber.massaquoi at nasa.gov<mailto:amber.massaquoi at nasa.gov>

The preceding message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2512, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is confidential, protected by attorney-client or other privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error and destroy the original message and all copies.