[Cesg-all] Keith Scott retiring / leaving MITRE

Dr. Keith L Scott kscott at mitre.org
Tue Jan 17 17:44:17 UTC 2023

Gentle people,

After 24 years, today is my last day at MITRE.  My wife and I are going to take a ‘gap year’ and do some traveling and see if that turns into retirement or an intense desire to return to work.  We’ve sold our house and will spend the next year or so in Valencia, Spain.

I want to thank all the folks at MITRE and its sponsors for making my time here an enjoyable and rewarding experience.  I’ve had the opportunity to work on interesting projects that let me learn new technologies and to meet a whole range of really great folks.  Maybe I’ve just been incredibly lucky (I think I have) but I will miss the work, which I enjoyed, and I will miss the people more.  While COVID provided us with an exceptional opportunity to move to hybrid / remote work, that shift stole the casual interactions with people at the office that I think were both enjoyable and productive.  I will NOT miss the commute.

I wish you all the greatest possible success and happiness, and hope that our paths will cross again in the future.

My personal contact information is:

Email: keithlscott at gmail.com<mailto:keithlscott at gmail.com>
Phone: +1.301.437.4472

                                                V/r,